The Utimaco CryptoServer CP5 supports Trust Service Providers (TSPs) in fulfilling policy and security requirements defined in various ETSI technical standards (ETSI EN 319 401, EN 319 411, EN 319 421). With key authorization functionalities, it is ideally suited for eIDAS-compliant qualified signature creation and remote signing. Other application areas include the issuing of (qualified) certificates, OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) and time stamping. The CryptoServer CP5 is based on the CryptoServer Se Gen2 hardware platform and Common Criteria-certified according to the eIDAS Protection Profile (PP) EN 419 221-5 “Cryptographic Module for Trust Services”. It is available as a PCIe plug-in card or as network-attached appliance.
Common Criteria & eIDAS-compliant
- Full compliance at an attractive price
- For applications with low to highest performance requirements
- Extensive remote administration
- Efficient key management and firmware updates via remote access
- Automation of remote diagnosis via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
- Dedicated software simulator for evaluation and integration testing