Home / legal
1. Information following § 5 para. 1 No. 1 TMG (Telemediengesetz – German Telemedia Act)
Name and Address:
Utimaco IS GmbH
Stefan Auerbach (Chief Executive Officer)
Malte Pollmann (Chief Strategy Officer)
Dr. Frank J. Nellissen (Chief Financial Officer)
2. Information following § 5 para. 1 No. 2 TMG (Telemediengesetz – German Telemedia Act)
Information for contacting:
3. Information regarding § 5 para. 1 No. 4 TMG (Telemediengesetz – German Telemedia Act)
Information regarding registration:
Commercial Register: Commercial register B of the local court (Amtsgericht) of Aachen
Registration number: HRB 18922
4. Information following § 5 para. 1 No. 6 TMG (Telemediengesetz – German Telemedia Act)
VAT identification number according to § 27a UStG (Umsatzsteuergesetz – German Value-Added Tax Act): DE815496496
5. Information following § 55 para. 2 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement)
Responsible Person pursuant to § 55 para. 2 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement):
Dr. Frank J. Nellissen
Copyright in the content of this website or any part thereof is owned by Utimaco or its licensors.
You may download, temporarily store and print one or more of the pages of this website for use within your organisation.
Any other download, storage, printing, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of, or the publications on, this website requires the prior written consent of Utimaco. Please address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 241 1696-200.
7. Information and Waiver of Liability
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website. However, any and all liability which might arise from your use of, or reliance on, the information or links contained on the website is excluded.
In any case of misuse (breach of copyright, IP-attack, illegal content of the website) please contact us at email@example.com, Phone: +49 241 1696-200.
8. General duty to provide information in accordance with section 36 of the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (German Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz, VSBG) and Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 on online dispute resolution (OS) in consumer affairs
We do not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
All rights reserved. © Utimaco IS GmbH